The GRP2612 is a powerful 4-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2612 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to deploy voice endpoint.
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- GRP2612W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage